The package of one pic one word’s source code is an ideal for the people who desires to build their own picture based quizzes. Once buying and customizing it as per requirement, it can be made available in the Google play stores. It also supports AdMob and Chartboost integration as well as Facebook integration.
Multilanguage feature is supported in this source code so that the same quiz levels can be presented in different languages in the same APK, it is very easy to use, as it comprises of a user friendly interface that make users to navigate smoothly throughout the app. It has level generator along with excel input. It also allows to easily add images, define the level and change the Ad network ids, and thus completing the procedure.
Over 100 customers and 150 applications already used this code!! A Starter kit ideal for a picture based quizzes!
- Google in-app purchases
- Chartboost, AdMob integration
- Facebook integration
- Multilanguage support – same quiz levels presented in multiple languages in the same apk (one of the few quiz source codes with this feature)
- Level generator with excel input (easy to use)
Add your pictures, define your level in json file, change Ad networks ids and you are ready to go.
Use it as a base for various applications: guess the movie, guess the actor etc.
Added level list and possibility to choose level. Level dependency is set in levels.json (dependency -1 means that the level is available only after previous level is completed)
- Chartboost ids externalized in strings.xml
- Use Facebook and use IAP options externalized in strings.xml.
- User receives 30 coins via notification after one day of inactivity, if he has fewer than 40 coins available and he is blocked on a level – to make him play again and clear the level.
- Skip level option available once per day.
- AdMob with Chartboost back-up for monetization.
- Pushed Coins for Facebook opportunity on 3 level milestones.
- ExcelParser utility for generating levels.json file and template excel to put all level related data.
- Extra screenshots for Facebook and Inapps configuration
- Multiple languages support in the same quiz
- Updated sdks for google play – adMob and Facebook
For developers who use Android Studio just import non Android Studio project and select TemplateGoogle from sources. It automatically converts the project.